Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped DatesNov 18, 2022
This is my favorite appetizer recipe to have on hand during the holidays. These are so delicious and decadent that your guests will think you spent hours making them, but it actually takes about 5 minutes of effort. Shhh... I won't tell.
Also, a recipe this delicious that only requires 3 ingredients?? Yes please. When we are aiming for the most nutritious and delicious recipes, simplicity is key. Source the right ingredients and you need to put in minimal effort to make it taste good and nourish your body.
- 6 dates, cut in half lengthwise and pit removed
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- 3 oz goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
- Stuff each date with goat cheese, about 1 teaspoon. Wrap the date with the bacon and place seam side down on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy. If you are not using a baking rack, turn halfway through to ensure bacon cooks evenly.
- Serve warm, fresh out of the oven!
SUBSCRIBE FOR GUT HEALTH TIPS IN YOUR INBOX
Our favorite recipes and lifestyle tips for a healthy gut!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.