Hidden Liver Meat SauceMay 03, 2023
Liver is the ultimate pregnancy and postpartum food. It is packed with essential nutrients like iron, zinc, B12, vitamin A, folate, choline, selenium. It is a great way to avoid postpartum anemia and support good energy levels. If you don't love the taste of liver, you have to try this meat sauce where you can't even taste it!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1-4 oz grass-fed beef liver, finely grated
- 2 25 oz jars organic marinara sauce
- sea salt to taste
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add your ground beef to the pan and cook it through.
- Stir in the beef liver and mix to incorporate well.
- Add in the marinara sauce and let it simmer for 30 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Transfer to 1 - 2 cup Souper Cube molds and let cool before freezing.
- Once they are frozen, transfer to plastic bags or other storage container.
- To enjoy, simply thaw it out or warm in a pot directly from frozen.
SUBSCRIBE FOR GUT HEALTH TIPS IN YOUR INBOX
Our favorite recipes and lifestyle tips for a healthy gut!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.