Nutrient-Dense Pumpkin Pie CustardNov 18, 2022
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoon raw honey (add more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup organic heavy cream
- 4 servings collagen powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the cream to a blender and blend until combined.
- Stir in the cream until fully combined.
- Evenly divide the liquid into ramekins and set on a baking sheet. Add hot water around the ramiken and bake for 30-35 minutes, until the custard is slightly jiggly but set.
- Let them cool on the counter, then transfer to the fridge to cool completely, at least 5 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of homemade whipped cream!
SUBSCRIBE FOR GUT HEALTH TIPS IN YOUR INBOX
Our favorite recipes and lifestyle tips for a healthy gut!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.